Saturday, March 26, 2011

Change my blog some thing already 改變部落格某些東西了♥

very like my sister write this wan
.
.
哭~并不代表我屈服♥Cry ~ does not mean I yield
退一步~并不代表我认输♥Step back~Does not mean I lose
放手~并不代表我放弃♥Let go~Does not mean I give up
微笑~并不代表我快乐♥smile~Does not mean I happy

I want to tell some people.
I'm not a temper, but not easy to get angry.

If you take me for granted, I will to you the same way

How do you want me, you told me how=)

i dun wan scold does not means i scare u .
becouse i dun wan
Quarrel with you~

if u dint like...u can dun wan see...I did not force you to
or u can out to my blog or facebook ...
i at here dun wan write your name la~
but i know u know :)



Please respect yourself, respect others



pass by♥

I change my blog songs already!!

nice a not??xD

i very like this all songs nerhxD

songs name▪Everytime We touch(slow version)

and i delete so many picture at blog already ><

becouse look very Strange ><''

lalala~wan upload picture nerxh><

but my computer got problem

upload picture so slow or cannot upload><

鼓勵金句♥

My new pic :)

My new pic :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket一定要在CHATBOX留言啊!
Photobucket我讨厌的人` 请你"立刻"滚出这里
Photobucket不喜歡我的人` 請你按上面那紅色的叉叉
Photobucket讨厌我的人` 请不要在这里留言骂我` 有事就勇敢一点` 當面说清楚!
Photobucket自我風格!嚴禁抄襲!
PhotobucketPhotobucket


请遵守规则啊
谢 谢 大 家 的 合 作 ♥

曉啵吡のMemories♥

Chat With Me踩踩下♥

Followers

Alone♥

Alone♥

new picture

new picture

Very fat rite?xD

Very fat rite?xD

very light

very light

Music聽聽歌,心情好♥♥

back to top